Friday, December 28, 2018

Year End Post--And An Apology

year-end post


way back in april i set a goal/challenge for myself.  i wanted to make a new blog post every monday.   and i was able to keep up pretty well.  sometimes the post didn't go up till wednesday, but i managed one every week.

then autumn came.  two things happened.  i started taking a course to become an emergency medical responder.  its a pretty intensive course and demanding.  lots to read and retain.  for example, after i started the course i did not read a single page of recreational reading. that is a rarity for me!  it also left a lot less time for sewing and craft projects. i just finished the class this week.

the second thing is that last week i broke my arm, my foot, and bruised my hip and knee.  if you're thinking, hey wait a minute. didn't you tell us this before?  the answer is that yes, i told you this before.  back in may of 2017 i broke my arm.  and now I've done it again.  its getting boring!!  that is why there are no capital letters/punctuation in this blog post.  covering the whole keyboard with one hand is hard enough without adding extra work to it!  this time i broke my right arm instead of my left, and im working at using my non-dominant hand.  things are much harder than with the previous break!  so, between the classes and broken arm, i haven't been able to keep up with my blogging.

but this will eventually heal, and i have a good physical therapist who will help me afterwards.  its boring though, not being able to sew or craft.

i hope you all had a blessed and merry christmas.
happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment