Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Acceptance Letter


I was so excited to received an acceptance letter a few weeks ago from 
QuiltFest Destination Savannah.  My quilt, Nature Redesigns Highway One, was sent off today to appear in their show March 27-30.


I saw that their theme was "Destination," so I thought a quilt with a highway in it 
might be good for that.  And sent in my photos.


I'm excited because this is the first judged show in which I've had a quilt.  It will be really interesting to see what comments the judges have about my quilt.  Or maybe not.  All of a sudden I'm feeling a little insecure about my sewing abilities.  {Tee-hee!}


4 comments:

  1. Oh Misses Stitches, your quilt is lovely! Seems perfect for their theme. Good Luck! Maybe it will come home with a ribbon on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jan! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this quilt and this spot on Highway 1. I can't drive it without thinking of you and this marvelous quilt. Congrats Misses Stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. Now I have my quilt back home, safe and sound. It's like having your kid return home after an absence!

    ReplyDelete