Sunday, February 14, 2016

Christmas Ornaments

In November and December I was busy again sewing Christmas ornaments.  I've made quite a few of these over the years, like here.  Most of the ones I made this (actually last) year were for my quilt guild  to sell at the Festival of the Trees fundraiser at Gualala Arts Center.  I'm already working on more to sell this coming year!


Here are some close-ups of the individual ornaments.




I especially love this simple snowflake.



And this cute little tree!



The pattern is Happy Holidays by Blueberry Backroads.  I've bought four of their Christmas ornament patterns over the years, because they are all so cute!


2 comments:

  1. Sweet ornaments! I think handmade ornaments are the best. I have so many, each with special memories attached... :)

    ReplyDelete