Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Little Light on the Subject

I have found a new light that I use when doing hand work.  It is called "Luxjet."  Although I don't think it's particularly luxurious, and it is nothing at all like a jet.  Can't figure out how they got that name!!



But it works real well for me.  It is worn around the neck, and the two "arms" are flexible, so I can point the lights at whatever I want.    It is very, very lightweight, and doesn't bother my neck at all.  And I am one who tends to have neck muscle problems, so this is a big deal for me.  The flexible arms are wonderful.   In this next photo the lights are on, although it's a little hard to tell that. 



There are two little tiny light bulbs in each end.  The options for lighting are:
1.  First light only
2.  Second light only
 3.  Both lights 
4.  Neither light

The photo below shows the button on the side of the light, which is how the lights are turned on.  This photo also demonstrates the flexibility of the light.







The above photo shows the little opening which is how the light is recharged.  I simply plug it in with my phone charger.  No Batteries Required!  I really like that part of it.

I found this light at Amazon, the What-Did-We-Ever-Do-Without-It online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment