Thursday, January 2, 2020

"I Can See Clearly Now. . ."

 I guess we all find places for our stashes, depending on what's available, what is convenient, maybe even some place that won't get discovered by someone else!  I wasn't a quilter when I moved into this house, which has a very nice linen closet.  The door that you see below opens into the hallway near the bedrooms, and on the back side of the linen closet, a door opens into the laundry room.  Perfect for placing clean linens into from the laundry room, and accessing them from the other side.

But, who really needs a linen closet!!??!!  I found places in the bedrooms to stash the extra folded sheets and towels and blankets.  So the linen closet has become a fabric closet.  And it works really nicely.  The only problem is that it's quite dark inside.  This hallway isn't very bright either.





So I bought this head lamp on Amazon, and it makes all the difference!  I can put it on my head and see really well into the fabric stacks.  The light can be slanted up or down, and it can even blink.  I know, a blinking light isn't very helpful when choosing fabrics!  (And neither is the red light, which is also available on this head lamp!)



Isn't this quite dorky looking?!  Do I look really weird wearing it?  Of course, I do!!!  But do I care?No!  Not as long as I can see into my fabric closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment