Friday, September 9, 2011

My Fabric Winnings!


I won a piece of this cheerful, yummy fabric from Harmony Art last week. Isn't it just beautiful!?! It is called 40 Ginkgos, a very appropriate name. I've always loved ginkgo trees, and this is one of my all time favorite Harmony Art fabrics.


As I unfolded the fabric, then washed and dried it, I was shocked by how much fabric was there. It was a yard in length, but at 110" wide (rather than the normal 45"), there is an awful lot of fabric! So I decided that I would share some of it with SisterStitches and MomStitches. SisterStitches is a fabric gourmet, too, and MomStitches loves ginkgo trees. I whacked off two chunks to put in the mail, and am still left with lots of beautiful ginkgo fabric!

2 comments:

  1. Hi MissesStitches,

    That's beautiful fabric, I love the colors, very rich. You got lucky with Harmony and got a nice cut of fabric, and it's wide too!!! That's very nice.

    MNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to share the love with family Stitches. Enjoy and please post pictures of what you create. xo - harmony

    ReplyDelete