Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas Stitching


Here are some Christmas presents I made last month. The quality of these photos proves that you really can have too much sunlight in your pictures!


They are not very big. The rectangular ones are about 8" by 4".



The square ones are about 4 or 5 inches square.

They are from a pattern by Bareroots. Small and easy to whip up. I love the detail and quality of Bareroots patterns.



I attached narrow green ribbon when sewing them together to make a hanger. They could be used as tree ornaments or (especially the larger ones) door knob hangers.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your beautiful stitching!! Never too late to wish joy 'to you and yours' hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leslie! I've been checking out your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete