Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Progress on My HST Baby Quilt

I recently posted about this baby quilt here.  And I fixed it up a bit, with some quarter square triangles on the top and bottom.


I found a great orange batik for the inner lining, and a really pretty soft light blue for the outer border. The blue is an organic fabric from HarmonyArt. It's actually more blue than the photo shows.  Poor lighting.  Poor photographer! 


I can't wait to start quilting on this one.  It would be easy to follow the diagonal lines, but I think I'd like to practice my free-motion quilting.  I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Teresa! I like the lively colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! Any little babies in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were, Pam. But not at this time. This will probably be a comfort quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... I am honored you are using Harmony Art fabric in this. May I share it on the Harmony Art facebook page? You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete