Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Number Eight Shirt For GranddaughterStitches

It's time for GranddaughterStitches's new birthday number shirt!  This time I chose a light heather blue t-shirt for her.  I like the v-neck on this one.




 For the number eight fabric I used a piece of fabric that I'm pretty sure is from Judith Baker Montano's collection of several years ago.  I love the different colors in it, and how it looks almost shiny.




Fusing between the fabric and the shirt, and with a nice soft stabilizer behind the shirt, the machine blanket stitching went very well.  



I can't believe how old GranddaughterStitches is getting!  And pretty soon she'll be taller than I am!



1 comment:

  1. I remember that Dad would tell us that he was going to put rocks in our pockets to keep us from growing taller. Maybe you need to do that for Aurora!

    ReplyDelete