Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pet Beds

I sewed up some more pet beds recently, since my bag of throw-away scraps was overflowing!  This time I used some upholstery fabrics that I had in my stash.  These are pieces that an interior designer gave to me--fabrics that were discontinued.




I like this one with the straw hats. . .






This one would be perfect for a hunting lodge!



Here is where I laid a yardstick down so you can see the relative sizes of the pet beds.  



I might try to see if my own kitties would like any of these.  But I know that I will give some of them to my local animal shelter.


2 comments:

  1. Great way to use up fabric. I'm sure your local animal shelter would be thrilled to receive these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Linda. I took them in last week, and the humane society was very happy to see them.

    ReplyDelete