Friday, March 16, 2018

More Afghans Crocheted

Even when I'm not quilting, or writing on my blog, my fingers are usually active.  Here are some of the baby afghans I've made recently.  In December I took quite a few of them to the Project Santa people here in my town, to be distributed to people who need them.

This one was made to use up all my little leftover pieces of yarn.  I think I like how it turned out!








For this one, I just happened to have a variegated yarn with light blues and greens in it, and it just happened to go with some leftover blue and green yarns I had.




And then the fun of crocheting with variegated yarn.  I added a little interest by leaving some "holes" in a few of the rows.




This bright pink afghan is made using double crochet.  I left blank stitches ("holes") very randomly throughout the afghan.






Another fun variegated yarn.



I varied big and little stitches for this one.





And more. . .




and more. . . 





. . . and more.

2 comments:

  1. You are truly amazing!!!! I am in awe of you. You are amazingly productive, creative and resourceful - three qualities I most admire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Harmony. I love to keep my hands busy!

    ReplyDelete