Monday, April 16, 2018

Crocheted Baby Afghans


Here are the latest baby afghans I've crocheted.  The first is a nice peachy-pinky color.





I simply used single crochet and double crochet for the whole thing.  Then I added in one row of "filagree," creating a little interest to the overall pattern.





This purple one ended up to be square.






On each end I crocheted some filagree spaces in two bands across the afghan.





And, just for fun, I purposely made a little square "hole" in the body.





This light blue one turned out very nicely, I think.






I used a stitch where I skip a stitch, then do a single crochet and a double crochet both in the next stitch.  It makes a nice little pattern.




And this afghan is made up of my leftover yarns.  I really like making these scrappy afghans.





Here are all four of the afghans.









No comments:

Post a Comment