Monday, July 13, 2009

Crazy Quilted Tote Bag

This is a crazy-quilted tote bag that I made for my dear, soon-to-be Daughter-In-LawStitches. Her wonderful friend gave a bridal shower for her last weekend, and I was working frantically to get this bag done in time! I was planning to do more embellishment, add some beads, etc, but I ran into time, so it is what it is.

This is the front (I guess) of the bag.







This is a close-up of part of this side of the bag.














And here is the other side of the bag.















....and a close-up of that side of the bag.






6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Queenie! I visited your blog--it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a nice job on this bag, Jan, and it was fun to see how much it meant to Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, SisterStitches. I'm so glad you got to go to the shower with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete