Friday, October 14, 2011

Making Greeting Cards


The other day I spent some time making cards. My supply was very low. It's always a nice change of pace to sit down with glue and paper. Here's what I did.


First some simple cards covered with hand-made paper.


While in an antique shop, I bought some vintage postcards. I thought they looked nice framed with a different hand-made paper.


A few cards made simply with silk flowers that I cut from their weird plastic stems.


And a few Christmas cards. If you are on my list, don't look at this last photo!


5 comments:

  1. Too late, I looked, so now you will either have to take me off your list or make a different one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww.... hope I am on your list! The last one is pretty spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like the Sepia ones, those are very clever. I like the silk flower ones, that's a good way to recycle what you already have...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! Guess I'll have to make some more cards yet!

    ReplyDelete