Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Crafts E-Book

Remember when I posted this ages ago? It was an idea I had (and produced) for Christmas cards using triangles of green print paper AND green print fabric.

I was very excited recently to be contacted by All Free Christmas Crafts as they wanted to link my little tutorial to their website. In fact, they put my project into an e-book about Christmas crafts. Go here to download this free little e-book with a tutorial by Yours Truly.

I know it's not exactly the big time, not published in physical book form, but it's a start.

I might be making some more of these cards for this year, as well as some matching gift tags. I still have some left over triangles all cut out!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! How exciting Misses Stitches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misses Stitches,

    Are you ready for the holiday season yet? It looks like you got your fifteen minutes to fame with your blog.

    MNE

    ReplyDelete