Monday, July 13, 2020

Ugly Christmas Sweaters!

I found an idea on Pinterest for "ugly Christmas sweater" gift tags.  Sorry, but I've lost the link to it, so I can't reference it.  But it's very simple.  There was a pattern to print and cut out, but really, it's such a simple shape that it doesn't really need a pattern.  This is a way to use up old Christmas cards.

Here you can see the pattern I used and my tracing marks on a Christmas card.  I really needed to trace on the front, as opposed to the back (where my tracing marks would not be seen) in order to get the "sweater" positioned on the card where I wanted it.  I was just careful to cut out inside the lines.




Here are a couple of the resulting gift tags.  On the back I've simply written "To:" and "From:."  I may punch a hole in the shoulder maybe to attach with a ribbon/string.  Or I may just tape them on a package.



Pretty quick and easy craft to use up some of those pretty cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment