I'm pretty happy with this latest comfort quilt I've finished. I posted about it previously here. Now I'm finished with the quilting and binding. All that remains is to add my label and our guild's "Comfort Quilt" label.
The quilt measures 42" by 55".
I really enjoyed working on this quilt. The Disappearing Nine-Patch is a wonderful pattern to use. It's incredibly easy, because all you're doing is making nine-patches, then cutting them into quarters and reassembling them. I'm sure I'll use this pattern again.
Found this nice backing fabric from the "fanny basket" that our guild keeps. It's nice and soft, and subtle, with some small bits of color from the quilt front.
Then I found some cute binding fabric with the help of Christine at The Loft.