Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Diversion

Q. What's a good way to NOT get a lot of quilting done?

A. Bring out a jigsaw puzzle!

We've had this puzzle sitting in a drawer for a while, and I decided to get it out and see if I could put it together. I thought it would be good for my sense of world geography. It is comprised of 600 pieces.

It seemed like such a good idea at the time. You know, I'll sew for a while, I'll work on the puzzle some, then I'll go back to sewing...
But I've found out that it's hard to leave the puzzle!

At first I was sure several pieces were missing(!).
But as you can see I managed to get all the border put together. Boy, there are a lot of blue ocean pieces, though! Aye-yi-yi!!

I'm making progress, though, and a couple hours can pass by before I know.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, always think there must be some pieces missing! Always proven wrong!

    ReplyDelete