Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Knee Pads

I want to show you one of my favorite new toys. My knee pads. I happened to be spending some time in a hardware store one day when I came across these. I'd always thought it would be a good idea to have these for when I need to crawl around on the floor, basting a quilt.

(Rather silly job of me photographing my own kneepads!)
(Very cute, aren't they!)

I suppose, like me, many of you try to avoid crawling around on the floor as much as possible. Which is a very good philosophy. But there are some times when it just can't be avoided.

I have a {cute pink} garden kneeling pad that I have used in the past. And it certainly is better than nothing. But these little babies stay right with me wherever I go! Best $10 I've ever spent!

Sometimes the hardware store can be a great place for a quilter to shop.

2 comments:

  1. You always have such a flair for style, I'm glad you chose the classic grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you approve of my choice, Pam. I'm planning to wear them to church, where we kneel a lot.

    ReplyDelete