Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Duvet Cover From He!!

In a previous post, I mentioned my duvet cover that I'd been working on. It was kind of a Goldilocks and the Three Bears story. First it was "too short." Then it was "too long." But this third attempt is "just right," so I laid down and took a nap!

You can see that I got up from my nap to take a photo of the bed, but Athena (the cat) hadn't gotten up from her nap! Actually, I don't think she got up from a nap all day long, except to go somewhere else and take another nap. What a life!


Here's another view, showing the stripes a little better. All I can say is, "Glad it's done!" It was one of those projects that had been lying around for a long time. Not my favorite thing to work on because, face it, it wasn't being a fun experience! But at last I powered through and finished the job. Got 'er done!





No comments:

Post a Comment