Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crocheted Dishcloth

I recently whipped up this very quick and easy dishwashing cloth. The instructions came from Rachel over at Crochet Spot. (Thanks, Rachel!)

The pattern calls for medium weight cotton yarn (#4) and only takes about 50 yards for one cloth. I used Lily Sugar 'n Cream in Cornflower Blue. It's a free pattern at Rachel's lovely website. Check it out!

I'm really liking the hand-knitted (a present from someone else) and hand-crocheted dishcloths that I have. They feel good as I use them.

Although it is nicely laid out in the photo above, I know that usually it will look like the photo at the left--all scrunched up!

Between this post and the last post, you might think that I spend most of my time washing dishes! I'm happy to say that I don't. But when I do, at least I have some pretty things to use! And that can make all the difference, can't it.


No comments:

Post a Comment